Assistant Director of Nursing - West Limerick
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Jul 2020
- 30 Dec 2020
Cpl Healthcare are seeking applications from experienced nurse managers for the role of Assistant Director of Nursing. This is an immediate vacancy for a 60 bed nursing home in West Limerick. Purpose built, this home offers state of the art facilities, activities and services to their residents, designed to meet the special needs of the older person in pleasant surroundings, whilst facilitating freedom and independence for the more active, on either a permanent or temporary basis.
The role offers excellent benefits and a stimulating work environment.
- Must be active on the general register as maintained by the NMBI
- Minimum 5 years post graduate experience required
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Care of the Older Person required
- Recent management experience highly desirable.
- Post registration qualification in dementia care, highly desirable.
- A post registration management qualification in health or a related field required.
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- IT skills
- Eligibility to work in Ireland
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse in Newcastle West
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 28,768 - 45,800 Per yearFull timePermanent...Croom, Limerick, Ireland
Qualified Staff Nurses required in Care of the Elderly! Great opportunity for Qualified Staff nurses to work flexible rosters in ou...
€ 19.00 - 22.00 Per hourFull timePermanentLimerick, Limerick, Ireland
Staff Nurse jobs excellent nursing home in Kildare.Staff NurseNurseNursing HomeKildareHead Hunt International is currently looking ...