Staff Nurse Meath
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 30 Jun 2020
- 27 Dec 2020
In partnership with its client Servisource Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Staff Nurse / RGN for a permanent role based in Co. Meath.
My client is a Nursing Home in County Meath comprising of a 78 bedded residential facility. My client offers a comprehensive range of services including long term care for the ageing, dementia care and respite care.
• Supervise, control staff and delegate duties as necessary.
• Ensure that all residents are treated with dignity, privacy and respect and ensuring they are treated as individuals.
• Establish a personal and meaningful relationship with all residents, relatives and visitors, ensuring appropriate support and comfort is given at all times, especially to the bereaved.
• Ensure all policies are known and adhered to by all staff.
• Maintain clear, concise and accurate records at all levels within the home.
• Ensures the agreed policies and procedures for the control, administration and custody of all drugs and medicines are adhered to.
• Participates in HIQA visits and conversant with standards of care expected.
• Ensure all admissions to the home are carried out correctly and all appropriate documentation completed.
• Liaise with health care professionals as necessary regarding the discharge of a resident to the community to ensure continuity of care.
Registered on the Irish live register – An Bord AltranaisExperience in care of the elderly desired but not essential.
Must be currently living in Ireland
Please email applications to Apply quoting job order number JO Apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.At this time, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 29346 - 45701 Per yearFull timePermanentMeath, Meath, Ireland
Staff Nurse jobs ID, Geriatrics & Mental Health in MeathWe have an excellent care centre in Meath hiring Staff [... Click Apply......