- € 40000 - 50000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 29 Jun 2020
- 6 Jul 2020
Staff Nurse ICU
Private hospital in Dublin. The hospital provides 24 hour, world-class acute care services including orthopaedics, physiotherapy, cardiology, women's health, urology, cardiothoracic surgery, vascular surgery, plastic & reconstructive surgery, ENT, neurology, general surgery, comprehensive cancer care and emergency medicine.
Fantastic Opportunity for the right candidate. The Hospital have one of the best reputations in the country and employ some of the best consultants in the country. The caseload is varied and it is an ideal hospital to gain experience and knowledge.
Leading rates of pay. €40 - 50,000 pa
The hospital prides itself on offering some of the best opportunities for growth and personal development. The Hospital is within easy commuting of Dublin, Kildare, Wicklow, Meath and Louth.
Opportunity to work with the latest equipment, in modern facilities
Lots of benefits that are too long to list here.
Applications MUST have FULL NMBI PIN. No decision letters accepted. You must have at least 2 years experience in ICU within the previous three years.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Will facilitate and deliver quality patient care by effective and efficient management of available time and resources demonstrating professional leadership and clinical expertise. Will advance current nursing practice in accordance with NMBI guidelines.
- As a Staff Nurse in ICU, will participate in ongoing professional development within the department in line with current and future service demands and advances within ICU nursing.
- The Staff Nurse will communicate with the Clinical Coordinator and provide support as required.
- The Staff Nurse in ICU will manage the day to day operational requirements that arise and will collaborate closely with the members of other departments.
- Responsibility for ensuring the operation of safe equipment and adequate supplies in an efficiently arranged physical setting.
- Adhere to internal controls for department.
- Participate in all regulatory and mandatory survey processes within the Hospital
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 029934 - 50000 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Medical Surgical NurseHospital Dublin North & Dublin South Hospitals Our clients hospitals based in North Dublin & South Dublin are...
€ 49000 - 59000 Per yearPart timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Nurse Service Manager Part Time Clinical Nurse Manager Job in Hospital Nurse Services Manager CNM2 Grade HospitalDublinOur client a...
€ 30000 - 50000 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Nurse Oncology Inpatient Unit top job with excellent hospital DublinAn excellent hospital in Dublin is hiring an Oncology Nurse for...