- € 50000 - 55000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Jun 2020
- 23 Jul 2020
What this job offers:
- A chance to gain experience in a new facility
- Ability to work around your own schedule
- Weekly Pay
- Holiday entitlement
- To plan and deliver a high standard of evidence-based individualised care.
- To supervise and allocate duties to health care assistants.
- To work effectively and efficiently in terms of time management, personal organisation and adherence to organisational procedures and work structures.
- To cultivate positive relationships with residents and facilitate autonomy.
- To reflect in practice the mission statement of the client's through the provision of responsible, empathetic and professional health care.
- Valid NMBI Pin
- Previous experience in the nursing home sector or in care of the elderly.
- Up to date CPR.
- Up to date Manual handling.
- Up to date Elder Abuse Certificate.
- Must be able to provide 2 written references.
- Good knowledge of HIQA standards.
- Must have fluent level of English both written and oral.
- Must have all Hep B vaccinations received
- Own transport is an advantage
If you have the desired experience and skills and would like to apply for these Nurse Jobs please apply by attaching a CV below
This job was posted to Palliative care in Wicklow
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 35000 - 45000 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Theatre Coordinator Job CNM2 Clinical Nurse Manager 2 Dublin Job DescriptionJob Title ; General Theatre Co-ordinator Grade; CNM2Dep...
€ 20.00 - 24.00 Per hourFull timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Staff Nurse excellent Job in North Dublin near AirportStaff Nurse excellent Job in North DublinStaff Nurse Job opportunity in beaut...
€ 30000 - 50000 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Nurse Pre Operative Assessment Unit Monday - Friday role HSE Hospital Permanent role Our client a Public " HSE" Hospital based in D...