Cork University Hospital - Nursing Opportunities
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 24 Jun 2020
- 21 Dec 2020
Cork University Hospital (CUH) is a model 4 tertiary referral centre and University teaching hospital. The hospital is a public hospital owned and managed by the HSE.
CUH has 40 different medical and surgical specialties on the campus & serves a total population of over 1.1 million. In 2019 CUH had 69982 presentations to the Emergency Department, Apply outpatient attendances and discharged 31,769 inpatients.
CUH currently employs 3,488.26 WTE of multiple professions and is the primary teaching hospital for the Faculty of Health and Science at University College Cork.
CUH are currently accepting applications for the following specialities;
- ITU Nurses
- Cardiology / Renal / Haematology / Medical / Surigcal / Oncology (Mix)
- Min 3 years current experience in specialist area
- Experience must be evident in a JCI/similarly accredited hospital in The Middle East
- Minimum 200 bedded hospitals.
- NMBI Decision Letter holders must be valid to February 2021
- Nurses pending Decision Letter also considered
All successful applicants are entitled to a relocation package of :
- 4 weeks accommodation
- Flight to Ireland and return at end of the 2 years contract to the value of €800
- NMBI costs reimbursed to value of €350
- Permit/visas costs. You will require an AWS initially to come and do the adaptation and once successful and pinned the hospital will apply for a Critical Skills Employment permit for you, valid for 2 years. Please refer to Apply for more details on this.
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced nurses to join a large University Teaching Hospital in a city that offers lower cost of living in comparison to other Irish cities as well as an international airport - offering opportunities for career progression!
Cpl Healthcare Contact - Maeve Rafter
Best of luck with your application & I look forward to working with you!
This job was posted to A&E nurse, Intensive care nurse, Ward nurse in Wilton, Cork
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 38000 - 46000 Per yearFull timePermanentCork, Cork, Ireland
Nurse nursing home job scenic setting in Cork close to the seaStaff Nurse urgently required with healthcare or nursing home experie...
€ 40000 - 45000 Per yearFull timePermanentCork, Cork, Ireland
Nurse Advisor Orthopaedics excellent Job in Cork, Munster Fantastic opportunity for a Clinical Support Specialist/Nurse Advisor to ...