Regulatory Support Nurse Specialist, Dublin
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 23 Jun 2020
- 20 Dec 2020
Cpl Healthcare are seeking applications from experienced nurses for strategic Healthcare Regulatory Clinical Nurse Specialist role with a national representative healthcare organisation in West Dublin.
Reporting to the CEO, you will play a strategic role within the organisation with the ability to take decisions and work as part of a multi-functional team to deliver excellence combined in regulatory and nursing knowledge and expertise to the organisations members. This role will have responsibility for advising and delivering on the organisations strategy on all regulatory and nursing matters and representing the sector through proactive engagement with regulatory bodies and the myriad of stakeholders in this highly regulated sector.
This role is very suited to nurses currently at CNM/ADON level in the nursing home sector or in a similar heavily regulated evironment.
Further details available upon application. An attractive remuneration package applies.
To be considered eligible for the role the following criteria apply:
- Be on the Register of Nurses maintained by the NMBI.
- Have post registration experience in Care of the Older Person, working in the Nursing Home Sector or in a heavy regulated environment (HIQA).
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- In depth knowledge of the nursing home legislative and standards environment.
- Be able to demonstrate proven leadership, accountability and budgetary experience.
- Proven experience and expertise in research.
- Demonstrable analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to provide thought leadership on strategic issues and propose strategic response.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and reporting writing skills.
- Ability to travel as is required by the role. Full driving licence and own transport required.
Closing date for application: Friday June 26th 2020
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 35000 - 45000 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Theatre Coordinator Job CNM2 Clinical Nurse Manager 2 Dublin Job DescriptionJob Title ; General Theatre Co-ordinator Grade; CNM2Dep...
€ 75000 - 80000 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Director of NursingCare of ElderlyNorth Dublin75k - 80k plus excellent bonuses Our client a well established Medium sized Nursing H...