Renal Nurses Wexford
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 22 Jun 2020
- 19 Dec 2020
Cpl Healthcare are currently looking to recruit experienced Renal/Dialysis Nurses for private dialysis clinic in Wexford.
The post holder will work as part of the Dialysis Team and will take personal responsibility and accountability for ensuring that policies and procedures are followed, thereby ensuring duties are carried out in accordance with the advisory guidelines and practices set out by the NMBI.
Clinic opening hours are Monday to Saturday 7.15am to 7.15pm and a typical working week is 37.5hrs. Flexible working conditions are available.
Skills & Experience Requirements:
- Registered Nurse with current NMBI registration to practice.
- Completion of training for additional clinical skills required in the unit i.e. IV drug administration/cannulation & venepuncture.
- Previous renal/dialysis experience essential.
- Evidence of an ability to critically appraise and utilise research to maintain and improve patient care.
- Excellent written and verbal skills –Must be fluent in English.
- Ability to build good relationships with patients, relatives, visitors and colleagues by developing rapport, communicating clearly and accurately, active listening and the ability to empathise. The post-holder must have the ability to refer to senior staff as required.
- Ability to recognise and diffuse potentially difficult situations in relation to patients, carers or members of the multidisciplinary team.
- Organisational skills for co-ordination and provision of care needs of patients using initiative, time management, leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to provide verbal and generate and computer written reports on the patient’s condition for nurses and professionally qualified workers.
- Demonstrate teaching and presentation skills to enable active participation as a mentor for students and to promote an effective learning environment.
Salary in line with HSE guidelines. Job description available upon request
Further details available by contacting Catherine Hoban on
t: + Applyor
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 30000.0 - 47000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentWexford, Wexford, Ireland
Nurse excellent job with top nursing home in WexfordStaff Nurse urgently required with healthcare or nursing home experience Wexfor...