Director of Nursing - Sligo
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 22 Jun 2020
- 19 Dec 2020
Immediate vacancy for a Director of Nursing for 46 and 62 bed HIQA compliant nursing homes, centrally located in Sligo county.
Headed up by the Director of Nursing these homes are dedicated to providing superior care to all the residents using a person-centred care approach, focusing on individual needs of the individual.
As Director of Nursing you will have responsibility for full oversight/management of the home from nursing to catering staff and beyond.
- Must be a registered nurse on the live register of nurses maintained by the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland, NMBI.
- Adaptation is not an option.
- Must have 6 years relevant post registration nursing experience.
- Within the past 6 years must have worked a minimum of 3 years in elderly care.
- Must possess (within the last 6 years) a minimum of 3 years management/supervisory experience.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with residents, their families, staff and all external bodies
- Must have a post-registration qualification in Gerontology or Dementia Care
- Post-registration qualification in healthcare management or equivalent or an intention to undertake same is required.
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland
For further information please contact Catherine
T: + Apply
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 28,768 - 45,800 Per yearFull timePermanent...Sligo, Sligo, Ireland
Staff Nurse job opportunity - Nursing home role in Sligo Full-time, Permanent Our client is one of Ireland's leading group of resid...