Director of Nursing - Dublin Hospital
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 22 Jun 2020
- 19 Dec 2020
Immediate vacancy for a Director of Nursing for a busy 160 bed hospital in Dublin city.
Centrally located in North Dublin city, this hospital provides in-patient post-acute rehab care for elderly and orthopaedic patients, referred from the acute hospital system.
As Director of Nursing you will have responsibility for full oversight/management of the hospital.
The role offers an excellent salary and an established senior leadership support team and excellent work environment.
- Must be a registered nurse on the live register of nurses maintained by the NMBI.
- Adaptation is not an option.
- Must have 10 years relevant post registration nursing experience with no less than five years clinical experience.
- Within the past 5 years applicants are required to have no less than 3 years in a senior nursing management role.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with residents, their families, staff and all external bodies
- Post-registration qualification in healthcare management/equivalent is required (level 8)
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland
For further information please contact Catherine
T: + Apply
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 50000 - 60000 Per yearPart timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Diabetes Nurse Specialist CNM2 Clinical Nurse Manager - Dublin Diabetes Nurse Specialist CNM2Dublin HospitalPart-time position, Per...
€ 21.00 - 24.00 Per hourFull timePermanent...Rathfarnham, Dublin, Ireland
Our client is seeking a dynamic Staff Nurse for their nursing home in the Rathfarnham / Churchtown area. Our client prides themselv...