RNID, Intellectual Disability Nurse - Galway
Galway City and County
- € 29056 - 44343 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 22 Jun 2020
- 19 Dec 2020
Staff Nurse/RNID, Intellectual Disability Nurse - Galway
Permanent Full Time Staff Nurse
RNID and/or RGN with Intellectual Disabiity Service experience required for reputable service provider in Galway City and Country. The aim of this service is to provide a high quality, individualised programme based on personal outcome measures for individuals with high support needs.
- Working Hours: 39 hours per week is based on a 7-day duty roster. The successful candidate will be required to work weekends, public holidays and night duty as required to meet service needs.
- Annual Leave: 24 days per annum. Appropriate service related leave will be granted after 5- and 10-years’ service respectively.
- Remuneration: €29,056 per annum x 11 increments - €44,343 per annum. Long Service Increment €45,701 per annum is granted after 3 years on the maximum of the scale. A location allowance of €1,858 per annum will also be paid only when assigned to services for persons with a severe/profound intellectual disability.
- NMBI Registration
- RNID qualification desireable
- Full clean driving licence
- Relevant Recent experience
Apply in Confidence;
Catriona Kelly – Cpl Healthcare