General Surgical Nurse, Guernsey
St Peter Port, Guernsey, Crown Dependencies
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 22 Jun 2020
- 19 Dec 2020
Staff Nurse (Band 5), Surgical Ward - Guernsey
Grade: Band 5 £26,404 - £34,173 per annum
In association with our client in Guernsey, Cpl Healthcare are looking to recruit Staff Nurses to join their Surgical Department.
Guernsey is situated in the English Channel, between England and France. Its climate is amongst the mildest and sunniest in the whole of the British Isles, being warmed by the adjacent Gulf Stream. Guernsey offers a perfect work life balance, with more annual leave than in Ireland and/or England, and less time spent commuting to work. In your free time there are lots of activities to keep you busy such as; sports, cliff walks, relaxing at one of their stunning beaches, dining in some of their great restaurants, shopping on the quaint high street, surfing, kayaking, and/or sailing on their fabulous waters.
- Full NMC registration
- Professional approach to work
- Maintains patient confidentiality
- Credible and Trustworthy
Pay and Benefits
- Our client is committed to supporting our staff with their NMC revalidation and provide payment for the cost of NMC subscriptions.
- Our client offers a full relocation package which includes interview and relocation travel, this is in addition to their competitive pay and annual bonus*.
- Subsidised accommodation is available for those travelling to the Island alone, and an 8-year employment permit for those wishing to bring a partner or family.
*Terms and conditions apply to the bonus, relocation package, accommodation, travel and employment permits.
Apply in confidence
Cpl Contact - Catriona Kelly