Assistant Director of Nursing - state of the art nursing home in Waterford
- € 55,000 - 70,000 Per year
- Full time
- Permanent, Contract, Bank
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Jun 2020
- 12 Dec 2020
Our client is currently seeking an Assistant Director of Nursing for their state of the art nursing home in Waterford
The role of the ADON is to support the Director of Nursing in both the clinical and professional leadership of the team and to deliver hands on nursing care.
Duties will include (but are not exclusive) ensuring the provision of a high standard of care, participation in the overall management of the home, oversight of the organisation of the team and responsibility for the implementation and development of policies and procedures.
Salary will be based on experience and is competitive for the role.
• Full registration on the general register of the NMBI
• Minimum of 3-5 years post graduate nursing experience
• Previous aged care nursing experience required
• Post graduate qualification in gerontology/other related healthcare studies desireable
• Knowledge and understanding of residential care legislation as detailed by HIQA is essential
• Sound knowledge of relevant legislation in care of the older person is essential
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Eligibility to work in Ireland
Apply with CV or call Maria
Ref: adon waterford