Health & Disability Assessor (Nurse, Physio, Paramedic or OT)
Blackpool, Lancashire, England
- £ 32000 - 34000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Jun 2020
- 9 Jul 2020
Health and disability assessment role - Disability Analyst in Blackpool
Required: Registered General Nurse, Mental Health Nurse, Learning Disabilities Nurse, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist or Paramedic.
Experienced Nurses (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Paramedics required
Monday to Friday, No Weekends, nights or shifts + all Bank Holidays off.
We are recruiting for registered Nurses (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists (OTs) and Paramedics who want to use their clinical skills applied in a new way and benefit from the excellent work life balance and professional development that a career as a Disability Analyst can give you. We are seeking those who have been working for 2 years' post-qualification and registration in the UK who possess a UK driving licence.
In this role you will grow your medical knowledge and work in a health and disability assessment role conducting appointments with applicants of the Personal Independence Payment (PIP) benefit. There is unrivalled investment in you as an employee and you will earn over 140 hours of CPD in your initial 3 months whilst completing an excellent training academy as you work towards accreditation as a Disability Analyst. All of this goes towards the revalidation support and processes which keep our clinicians at the top of their game!
* Conducting thorough and consultative verbal assessments with people who are living with a long term health condition and/or disabilities
* Once accredited, following training you will work in the community conducting home visits as well as in the local assessment centres
* Ensuring that your part in the assessment process is positive, dignified and professional
* produce excellent written reports on the conditions presented to help the Department for Work and Pensions to make an informed decision around an individual's entitlement to the benefit
We are advertising health and disability assessment jobs for the below specialities:
* NMC Registered Nurses (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
This job was posted to A&E nurse, Community nurse, Nurse assessor in Blackpool, Lancashire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32000 - 32000 Per yearFull timeBankTaunton, Somerset, England
Role: HCPC/NMC Registered - Disability AnalystLocation: Taunton, Home-based and clinic based roles available. Salary: £32kCompany: ...
£ 35000 - 35000 Per yearFull timeBankWells, Somerset, England
Role: HCPC/NMC Registered - Disability AnalystLocation: Wells/BathSalary: £35,000 pa basicCompany: Independent Assessment ServicesC...
£ 32000 - 32000 Per yearFull timeBankTorquay, Devon, England
Role: HCPC/NMC Registered - Disability AnalystLocation: TorquaySalary: £32,000Company: Independent Assessment ServicesClinical Staf...