Mental Health Nurse
Croydon, London, Greater London, England
- £ 18 - 18 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Jun 2020
- 9 Jul 2020
My client is a Step Down service that specialises in rehabilitating those with mental health issues back into the community. The service has facilities to deal with various levels of acuteness and includes a locked secure unit as well as independent living.
The successful candidate will have an RMN or RNLD qualification with an active pin. My client will consider all levels of experience, though they are looking for someone with an excellent attitude and passion for nursing. The standards within the Hospital are excellent, this is reflected in the CQC of the service.
- The post holder is responsible for the assessment of need and the development, implementation and evaluation of individual programmes designed to help residents achieve and maintain maximum potential and quality of life.
- The post holder is expected to carry out all relevant forms of care and may be required to take charge in the absence of more senior staff. The post holder is expected to supervise junior and ancillary staff.
- The post holder is expected to participate fully in quality assurance programmes.
- Be responsible for the assessment of need, goal setting, implementation and evaluation of individual programmes designed to help residents achieve and maintain maximum potential and quality of life.
- Attend key worker reviews and care planning meetings.
- Provide reports as directed in a timely fashion.
- Assist in the facilitating of a therapeutic environment which meets the needs of the residents. Actively promote user involvement and empowerment.
- Work with senior colleagues to develop further clinical expertise and develop research-based nursing practice.
This job was posted to Ward mental health nurse, Ward learning disability nurse in Croydon, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 29 - 31 Per hourFull timeContract...Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
Athona is currently recruiting for an ongoing locum Band7 Single Point of Access Clinician Nurse in Oxford.The role is based in a C...