PIP Disability Assesor
Torquay, Devon, England
- £ 32000.0 - 34000.0 Per year
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 20 Aug 2020
- 30 Sep 2020
ole: HCPC/NMC Registered - Disability Assessor
Salary: £32,000 + BONUS
Experienced Nurses (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Paramedics required
We are recruiting for registered Nurses (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists (OTs) and Paramedics who want to apply their clinical skills in a new way and benefit from the excellent work life balance and professional development that a career as a Disability Analyst can give you. We are seeking those who have been working for 2 years' post-qualification who possess a UK driving licence.
In this role you will build on your medical knowledge and work in a health and disability assessment role conducting appointments with applicants for the Personal Independence Payment (PIP) benefit. There is unrivalled investment in you as an employee and you will earn over 140 hours of CPD in your initial 3 months whilst completing an excellent training academy as you work towards accreditation as a Disability Analyst. All of this goes towards the revalidation support and processes which keep our clinicians at the top of their game!
* Conducting thorough and consultative verbal assessments with people who are living with a long term health condition and/or disabilities
* Once accredited, following training you will work in the community conducting home visits as well as in the local assessment centres
* Ensuring that your part in the assessment process is positive, dignified and professional
* produce excellent written reports on the conditions presented to help the Department for Work and Pensions to make an informed decision around an individual's entitlement to the benefit
We are advertising health and disability assessment jobs for the below specialities:
* NMC Registered Nurses (Registered Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse)
* HCPC Registered Physiotherapist
* HCPC Registered Occupational Therapist (OT)
* HCPC Registered Paramedic
Government legislation requires at least two years' post qualification work experience to be able to start in the role.
* 25 days' annual leave, with the option to buy and sell up to 10 days
* Pension scheme, matching up to 10% of your contributions
* Life assurance, private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance
* Reimbursement of your annual NMC/HCPC registration fee
* Health screening every two years, after one year's service
* Thorough in-house and professional training and development, covering well over the required CPD hours to revalidate and maintain your professional registration
* All flexible benefits can be tailored to your requirement and lifestyle: travel or dental insurance, child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme and more
If you are interested in discovering more about this or any other permanent or locum roles, please get in touch by applying online or by emaling
This job was posted to A&E nurse, Community nurse, Practice nurse in Torquay, Devon, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 35000.0 - 37000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentTaunton, Somerset, England
Role: Home Based HCPC/NMC Registered – Remote Health & Disability Analyst Location: TA postcode area, Taunton, Somerset Salary: £35...
£ 32000.0 - 34000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentTorquay, Devon, England
Role: HCPC/NMC Registered – Disability Analyst Location: Torquay Salary: £32,000 to £34,000 pa, Full and Part Time roles available....
£ 32000.0 - 34000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentBlackpool, Lancashire, England
Role: HCPC/NMC Registered – Disability Analyst Location: Blackpool, Lancashire Salary: £32,000 to £34,000 pa, Full and Part Time ro...
£ 32000.0 - 34000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentCarlisle, Cumbria, England
Role: HCPC/NMC Registered – Disability Analyst Location: Carlisle, Cumbria Salary: £32,000 to £34,000 pa, Full and Part Time roles ...
£ 41000.0 - 43000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentSlough, Berkshire, England
Role: HCPC/NMC Registered – Disability Analyst Location: Slough, Berkshire Salary: £41,000 to £43,000 pa, Full and Part Time roles ...