Nurses Cork University Hospital
Cork, Co, Cork
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 5 Jun 2020
- 2 Dec 2020
Cork University Hospital (CUH) is the largest university teaching hospital (800 bed) in Ireland and is the only Level 1 Trauma centre in the country due to the presence of over 40 different medical and surgical specialties on the campus.
In 2016 CUH had 63,444 ED presentations, Applyout-patient attendances 45,493 inpatient discharges and 80,938 day cases.
- Neuro medical
- renal medicine
THE JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Degree qualified registered general nurse with at least a minimum of 3 years current acute hospital experience.
- Current experience must be relevant to the specialty for which you are applying and must be within a 200bed+ acute hospital (with JCI or equivalent accreditation).
- It is essential that you have full registration on the general division of the NMBI or be close to obtaining same.
- You must be eligible to work in Ireland
- You must have excellent communication and teamwork skills
This job was posted to Intensive care nurse, Theatre nurse, Ward nurse in Cork, Co, Cork
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 40000 - 45000 Per yearFull timePermanentCork, Cork, Ireland
Nurse Advisor Orthopaedics excellent Job in Cork, Munster Fantastic opportunity for a Clinical Support Specialist/Nurse Advisor to ...
€ 38000 - 46000 Per yearFull timePermanentCork, Cork, Ireland
Nurse nursing home job scenic setting in Cork close to the seaStaff Nurse urgently required with healthcare or nursing home experie...