Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON)
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 22 May 2020
- 22 Jun 2020
Clarity Healthcare are currently recruiting for an Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) for a hospital in North Dublin.
Purpose of the Post:
The post holder will be responsible for the provision of specialist knowledge, professional, clinical and managerial leadership to the Infection Prevention and Control Service Nursing Team. S/He will lead and co-ordinate the established Infection Prevention and Control Service Nursing Team and will be responsible with the Consultant Microbiologist (Infection Control) for co-ordinating, providing and maintaining a comprehensive infection prevention/control service in Mater Private Hospital.
• Registered General Nurse
• Be on the live register with The Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland.
• 5 Years post registration experience in the speciality area of Infection Control
• Post graduate education in Infection Control
• Management course desirable
• Have proven clinical and managerial ability, leadership and organisational skills
• Excellent knowledge of Infection Control Practices
• Ability to interpret and report Infection Control data in a timely manner
• The ability to advise on day to day Infection Control issues
• The ability to work with multidisciplinary teams to achieve results
For more information on this hospital job or to apply contact Apply
Ref: Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON)