Senior Staff Nurse: Nursing home Cork
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 22 May 2020
- 19 Nov 2020
My client is a leading nursing home provider providing care options for individual care needs and works in consultation with the residents to ensure that the right choices are being made. Services include Long Stay Care, Dementia and Alzheimer’s Focused Care, Respite care, Convalescent Care and End Of Life Care.
They are currently expanding their services in their Cork city nursing home. Excellent rates of pay are offerred recognising those with relevant nursing experience.
- A registered General Nurse on the Register of Nurses held by the NMBI
- Be able to comply with standard HIQA requirements in terms of post graduate experience, relevant to the role for which you are applying.
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- High standard of English required.
- Eligibility to work in Ireland
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Palliative care, Ward nurse in Cork
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 35000 - 40000 Per yearFull timePermanentCork, Cork, Ireland
Mental Health Clinical Nurse Manager CNM Psychiatric Jobs CorkClinical Nurse Manager Psychiatric Nursing Jobs in CorkJob Title: Cli...
Full timePermanentcork, Cork, Ireland
In association with their client CPL Healthcare have an immediate requirement for registered staff nurses in Cork University Hospit...