Nurse - Dublin
- Full time
- Permanent, Contract
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 20 May 2020
- 20 Jun 2020
Type of Role
Job Title: Passionate Staff Nurse Opportunity
Location (if Int'l give country & state) Dublin
Minimum Years’ Experience 1 year ++
Passionate Staff Nurse Opportunity
Permanent Roles in Dublin North , Dublin South, Cavan , Cork and Nationwide!!
Excellent Package and Bonuses
Are you passionate about providing excellent patient care?
Would you like to work for a large healthcare organisation where you can develop, cross train and progress??
At Osborne Healthcare We have a number of opportunities for nurses with a private client based in Dublin.
Our client is a large Healthcare Group with numerous locations and opportunities at all levels available
Staff Nurse Responsibilities and Duties:
• Quality of Care Responsibilities
• Day to day supervision of care and nursing staff
• Co-ordinate resident activities
• Ensure compliance with HIQA standards and regulations
Staff Nurse Candidate Requirements:
• Excellent Clinical, Leadership and Organizational skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Sound decision-making ability
• A genuine interest in Care of the Elderly
• Must hold authorization to work in Ireland
• Nurses must hold full registration with the NMBI
Please apply through the link provided for the attention of Cloe Stapleton for further information.
For details of all Osborne jobs please see www.osborne.ie
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse in Dublin
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 67106 - 74669 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Director of Nursing opportunity with a top Dublin hospitalThis is an excellent opportunity for a Director of Nursing to join one of...