Community Nurse - Dublin South
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 May 2020
- 9 Nov 2020
An opportunity has arisen for a Nurse to provide safe, quality care to a child within a home setting.
The successful candidate will be part of a Nurse led care team and will report directly to the CNM2.
Responsibilities and Qualities include . . .
- To ensure recognition of the child as an individual
- To prioritise the needs and comforts of the child and family
- Demonstrate kindness, compassion and patience
- Work closely in partnership with family members
- Provide excellent evidenced based nursing care and implement all aspects of the child’s care plans based on the needs identified
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum one to two years’ post graduate experience
- Paediatric experience desirable however not essential as necessary training will be provided
Employment Type & Remuneration
- Full time hours
- Very attractive salary and employee benefits
- Flexible working shifts
This job was posted to Community nurse, Ward nurse, Community childrens nurse in Dublin South
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 45,000 - 65,000 Per yearFull timePermanent...Dublin South, Dublin, Ireland
Our clients state-of-the-art private hospital is recruiting a Shift Leader for their Emergency department. The role would be that o...
€ 29346 - 45701 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin South, Dublin, Ireland
General Nurses (Medical and Surgical Inpatient Wards), Acute Hospital - South Dublin In association with our client, an accomp...
€ 30000 - 50000 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin South, Dublin, Ireland
General Nurse Public Hospital HSE South Dublin Permanent Position Our client a Public hospital based in South Dublin is currently r...