Clinical Nurse Manager
London, Greater London, England
- £ 35000.0 - 50000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 28 Aug 2020
- 3 Nov 2020
Servisource Workforce Solutions is a leading Irish owned provider of high quality and innovative recruitment and staffing solutions, with over twenty years experience across a number of sector specialities. We provide a range of niche managed and specialist total managed solution.
Our mission is to provide our clients with the total solution they need to achieve their objectives in the most efficient and cost effective manner possible
The role in London is a Clinical Nurse Manager role with experinece and interest in business development. The Clinical Nurse Manager is fundamentally the person accountable for sales performance and results. They report to the management team and circulate information to the team to ensure that service levels are consistent; thus maintaining the highest standard, ensuring that the client has a single point of contact within the team in a true partnership arrangement.
This role is based in our London office & is a great opportunity for a healthcare professional who is looking to advance in their career.
Duties of the role will include but not limited to;
- Business development in a region to maintain exclusivity of care provision
- Working with a team to ensure service is satisfactory
- Planning, developing and implementing initiatives and business with prospect service users requiring a managed solution service
- Delivering assessment protocols to agreed standards
- Maintaining documentation on service users care provision
- Visiting clients during the period of their service provision reviewing updates, delivery of service and feedback on service
- Marketing and Strategy
- Carrying out checks, client and staff feedback forms
- Monitor client satisfaction
- Working as part of a regional team and travelling throughout the London region is a large part of the role
Key Performance Indicators:
- Fill rates/Key Performance Indicators (regional)
- New business development
- Client visits
- To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
- Candidates are required to have excellent interpersonal skills in addition to the ability to work independently and manage their own time
- Candidate must have a background in the care sector, with relevant qualifications and experience in aspects of nursing
- Candidates must have knowledge and or experience within business development
- Candidates must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Candidates would be required to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
- Candidates must be fully proficient in basic IT systems
- Travelling throughout the London area is a large part of the role; applicants must be able to travel and be based in our London Office
- Full training will be provided to the successful candidate
To apply for this role please contact Danielle Blower & quote the following Job Order: JO-2005-449594 Mobile: 00353 - 87- 964 6202 Email: email@example.com
This job was posted to Community nurse in London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 41000.0 - 43000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentIslington, London, Greater London, England
Role: HCPC/NMC Registered – Disability Analyst Location: Islington, North London Salary: £41,000 to £43,000 pa, Full and Part Time ...
£ 41000.0 - 43000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentHarrow, Greater London, England
Role: HCPC/NMC Registered - Disability AnalystLocation: HarrowSalary: £41,000 to £43,000Company: Independent Assessment ServicesCli...
£ 41000.0 - 43000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentSlough, Berkshire, England
Role: HCPC/NMC Registered – Disability Analyst Location: Slough, Berkshire Salary: £41,000 to £43,000 pa, Full and Part Time roles ...