Staff Nurse - Emergency Department ; Twilight Hours
- € 28768.0 - 45800.0 Per year
- Full time
- Permanent, Contract, Bank
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 4 May 2020
- 4 Nov 2020
As a member of the front line Nursing team, the Staff Nurse in our clients top Dublin hospital will be required to work as a member of the nursing team and perform duties as assigned by the Director of Nursing. The Staff Nurse will demonstrate excellent clinical skills, quality patient care initiatives and facilitate effective interpersonal communication with colleagues in the Department and in the hospital. The Staff Nurse will participate in providing comprehensive nursing care to patients using evidence-based practice and adjusting resources to ensure continuity of care
• The Candidate must be registered in the general division of the Register of Nurses maintained by An Bord Altranais.
• Have recent relevant post-registration nursing experience (full-time or equivalent hours part-time) in an acute hospital setting
• Have good clinical and professional ability, and excellent communication skills.
• Competence in the use of information technology.
• To have submitted a copy of Nursing Registration Certificate or Degree, and any specialist qualification documentation to the HR Department or to the Director of Nursing.
Be registered or eligible for registration in the Register of Nurses maintained by NMBI.
1 year post registration experience.
6 months emergency experience is desirable.
Job Specific Competencies and Knowledge
Able to use own initiative.
Ability to work as part of the multidisciplinary team.
Effective communication skills.
Able to manage busy workload.
Committed to service.
Willing to partake in the extended role of the nurse following appropriate training.
Apply with CV or call Maria on 087 922 2245
Ref: rgn twilight
This job was posted to A&E nurse, Theatre nurse, Ward nurse in Sandyford
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 40000.0 - 50000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Nurse Anaesthetics PACU top Dublin hospital opportunityAnaesthetic Nurse Permanent Our client an excellent hospital in Dublin wishe...
€ 68000.0 - 74000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Nurse Manager, Person in Charge nursing home Dublin SouthCare of ElderlyDublin SouthA well established medium sized Nursing Home in...