Staff Nurse - Ophthalmology - Limerick
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Mar 2020
- 22 Sep 2020
Staff Nurse – Ophthalmology - Limerick
In association with your client’s esteemed healthcare organisations, Cpl Healthcare are seeking to recruit an Ophthalmology Staff Nurse, for Full – Time Permanent positions (subject to satisfactory probation) in Limerick, Ireland.
This is a full-time permanent position requiring the successful candidate to be flexible in both working days and nights.
The position would a suit self-motivated person with an ability to work effectively as part of a team. You must have good communication and interpersonal skills, be hard-working and efficient.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of the ophthalmology patients utilising assessment skills and techniques to determine patient needs.
• Registration in the General Division of the live register of nurses kept by the NMBI
• 12 months recent acute hospital experience, to include previous experience in the area of ophthalmology
• Demonstrable commitment to patient Safety & Quality
• Have experience of working in a multi-disciplinary clinical environment
• IT skills are desirable
• To ensure a high standard of care is maintained at all times
• Ensure the delivery of competent, compassionate and efficient care
• To communicate effectively with patients and families
• To practice within and support the organisation's Mission and Values, policies, procedures, guidelines and new initiatives as directed / introduced by the hospital
All Applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
Closing Date: 24/4/2020
Catriona Kelly, e-mail an updated CV to Apply
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 35000 - 50000 Per yearFull timeContract...Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
Staff Nurses Medical & Surgical jobs with Dublin HospitalsOur clients well established hospitals in Dublin are currently recruiting...