Clinical Nurse Manager-Cork (Kinsale)
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Mar 2020
- 22 Sep 2020
Immediate vacancy for a Clinical Nurse Manager in modern care centre located in Kinsale Co. Cork. Our client aims to promote quality of life and independence through professional and friendly services driven by their philosophy to provide the highest standard of care while continually aiming to develop through innovation and commitment. The care centre currently consists of 100 beds but is expanding to 120 in the next several months.
Excellent benefits, work environment and room for progression.
- Prior experience working in a nursing home or of a similar setting
- RGN qualified with post graduate experience (min. 1 years)
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a mangerial role
- Working knowledge of HIQA requirements highly desireable
- Excellent communication skills
- Eligibility to work in Ireland
- Competitive salary, depending on prior nursing experience
- Flexible working hours (Generally 5 day working week: 8-4 or 9-5 type of hours)
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Ward nurse in Kinsale
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentcork, Cork, Ireland
In association with their client CPL Healthcare have an immediate requirement for registered staff nurses in Cork University Hospit...