Cathlab/ CCU nurse vacancies Waterford
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Mar 2020
- 22 Sep 2020
We are looking for highly motivated skilled cardiac nurses who are looking to be part of a dynamic team assessing and caring for patient with urgent cardiac symptoms. Our client, is a small 70 bed private hospital in Waterford. Our client have recently opened a new Cath lab and are recruiting for the following roles
Cath Lab Nurses
Applicants for this post should be suitably qualified and should already have significant experience in a similar Cath Lab/CCU environment.
The successful candidates will have;
- NMBI Registered,
- Have at least 2 years Cath Lab experience,
- Postgraduate relevant to the specialist area of Cardiology Nursing, or
- Can provide written evidence from higher education institute that they have achieved the number of ECTS credits equivalent to a Level 8 award or higher standard.
The Coronary Care Unit in the clinic currently has 3 beds with 2 step- down beds. Patients will be admitted to the unit from the Cath Lab.
The successful applicant will be required to take responsibility on each shift for the nursing care of allocated patients. To work within the nursing team and assist colleagues as necessary in providing and maintaining the highest standards in patient care at all times and to work as part of the multidisciplinary team.
- Registered in the General Division of the live register of nurses kept by the NMBI
- A minimum 12 months recent experience working in an acute hospital setting
- Essential- CCU experience (minimum 2 years)
- Desirable -Provide written evidence of post graduate degree/certificate in the area of Cardiology nursing