Cathlab nurse vacancies Cork
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Mar 2020
- 22 Sep 2020
Cpl Healthcare is delighted to have partnered with a leading Cork hospital to recruit nurses for their busy Cathlab department.
We are looking for highly motivated skilled cardiac nurses to be part of a dynamic team assessing and caring for patient with urgent cardiac symptoms. This is a very exciting opportunity to join a growing, fast paced and vibrant hospital which, due to its structure, focuses completely on patient care and has the resources to do so.
The role offers Monday-Friday hours with on call rota.
- Be on the live register with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland
- A minimum of 2 years post graduate experience in a Cath Lab setting or
- Post-Graduate qualification in Cardiology is desirable
- ACLS desirable or be willing to undertake
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Eligibility to work in Ireland
- Adaptation is not an option for these roles
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentcork, Cork, Ireland
In association with their client CPL Healthcare have an immediate requirement for registered staff nurses in Cork University Hospit...