International Staff Nurses - Outer London
London, Greater London, England
- £ 27846 - 36134 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 13 Mar 2020
- 10 Sep 2020
KCR in partnership with Royal Free London NHS foundation trust currently have opportunities for experienced International Staff Nurses to join the Trust’s forward thinking and supportive multi–professional team.
ROYAL FREE LONDON NHS FOUNDATION TRUST - BARNET SITE
Barnet Hospital is part of the Royal Free London NHS foundation trust group offering a wide range of acute medical services including paediatrics, dermatology, gynaecology and orthopaedics among others.
These are exciting opportunities in a vibrant trust, committed to staff education and development with practice educators available to teach on site. Support is also provided through mentors and a highly experienced team.
The Royal Free Trust are committed to developing and supporting a modern career framework for their nurses and you will be supported every step of your critical care career pathway by our Clinical Practice education team and senior team.
Specialities include Theatres, ICU, Surgical vacancies which include ENT, plastics, breast, orthopaedics, general surgery, acute surgery, and endoscopy. Liver Transplant, Renal, Dialysis, Medicine, Stroke, Care of the Elderly.
Barnet is one of London's largest boroughs. It covers almost 87 km or 33 square miles and is home to Apply residents, of which more than two thirds own their own home. Barnet itself has a bustling High Street of high class shops such as Waitrose supermarket along with a number of book shops. It has a famous market, started in 1199 when King John issued a charter to the Abbot of St Albans, John de Cella and it still continues today, on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
The local areas are well serviced by schools, public amenities and good transportation links. Available accommodation types range from rooms within existing households to studio/flats to larger houses.
- Salary for Band 5 £27,846 - £34,629 including 15% Higher Cost Living Allowance
- Pre-OSCE Salary of £23,914 including 15% Higher Cost Living Allowance
- Assistance with sourcing private accommodation in Barnet (first two month's accommodation is free)
- Flight Ticket up to £600 refunded (if travelling to the UK from outside Europe)
- IELTS/OET fee up to £200 refunded by the trust*
- CBT fee refunded by the trust*
- NMC application fee refunded by the trust*
- VISA fee of £464 refunded by the trust*
- Immigration Health Surcharge of £1,200 refunded by the trust*
- OSCE test of £794 paid up-front by Trust*
- OSCE training provided by the hospital
- NHS pension and a range of great staff benefits
- Meet and greet on arrival
- Assistance with NMC Registration
- Full-time permanent positions
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- 30 minutes to London city centre via train
*Terms & conditions apply
- Eligible to register with NMC
- A minimum of 12 months acute hospital experience is required
- Academic IELTS (with a score of 7 in Listening, Reading and Speaking and a score of 6.5 in Writing) or OET Exams (with a Grade B in Listening, Reading and Speaking and a Grade C+ in Writing)
HOW TO APPLY
Skype interviews being held on Tuesday, 24th & Wednesday, 25th February 2020. Full recruitment support from a dedicated KCR team member provided.
Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment - 20 jobs https://www.healthcarejobs.ie/jobs/health-care-ireland/kate-cowhig-international-healthcare-recruitment/ https://www.healthcarejobs.ie/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/1d76fb32-61e5-48c3-bd84-e52bde4fe5d2131236080435040240.png
This job was posted to Ward nurse in London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32000 - 34000 Per yearFull timePermanentLuton, Bedfordshire, England
Health and Disability Assessment Role - Disability Analyst in Luton Location: Luton Salary: £32k - £34k Experienced Nurses (RGN, RM...