ICU Nurses - The Royal Free Hospital, London
London, Greater London, England
- £ 29056 - 36134 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 13 Mar 2020
- 10 Sep 2020
The Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment (KCR) team in partnership with Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust are seeking experienced ICU trained nurses to join the Trust’s forward thinking and supportive multi–professional team.
The Royal Free combines globally recognised clinical expertise with local and friendly hospital care to represent the best in NHS treatment. They strive at all times to provide excellent outcomes in clinic treatments, clinical research as well as an excellent working environment for hospital staff.
The Royal Free Hospital is a major neuroscience base with a network extending throughout north London and into the Home Counties. The Royal Free Hospital is a leading site for the training of doctors, nurses, midwives and professions allied to medicine.
Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust Location:
- Hampstead is a district of north central London. The key sights are a wealth of under-stated historical attractions, and the magnificent open spaces of Hampstead Heath. Combine a Regency home, museums with some of the most interesting historical pubs in the whole city, and a vibrant restaurant and cafe scene, and Hampstead really does have much to offer the visitor.
The Royal Free Hospital is looking to recruit highly motivated staff nurses to join their Intensive Care Unit. Career development opportunities include the potential to rotate between ICU and HDU.
The Royal Free Intensive Care Unit comprises of 34, level 3 beds, and admits in excess of 1700 patients per year. Specialities at the RFH include Hepato-biliary services, an established liver transplantation programme, haematology, complex vascular surgery, colorectal surgery, plastic surgery and renal services.
The Royal Free Hospital is a major tertiary referral centre for medical and surgical specialties. The critical care directorate provides services to support all our in-patient specialities including hepatobiliary surgery, hepatology, complex vascular surgery, infectious diseases and haematology. The Royal Free Hospital has an active organ transplant programme and the department of intensive care medicine cares for more than 70 liver transplant recipients each year.
Each intensive care unit has 24-hour consultant cover by a specialist in intensive care medicine and all care is consultant led. Each consultant is supported by a team of junior grade doctors who are at different stages of their training. A senior nurse leads each shift on each unit. They have strict infection control policies and our unit infection acquisition rates are low.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop and consolidate your Acute Care skills with the support of an experienced senior team. Critical Care has a team of designated Clinical Practice Educators who support the learning and development needs of all staff, providing them with the essential knowledge and skills to work within this department.
Successful candidates will undertake our clear development pathway leading to career opportunities within ICU & HDU.
The Royal Free Hospital is seeking experienced ICU nurses for the ICU department within their Hampstead hospital site.
- Salary for Band 5 £29,056 - £36,134 including 20% Higher Cost Living Allowance
- Pre-OSCE Salary of £24,954 including 20% Higher Cost Living Allowance
- Assistance with sourcing on-site accommodation (Non-EU nurses get 2 months free)
- Flight Ticket up to £600 refunded (if travelling to the UK from outside Europe)
- IELTS/OET fee up to £200 refunded by the trust (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- NMC application fee & CBT fee refunded by the trust (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- VISA fee of £464 refunded by the trust (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- Immigration Health Surcharge of £1,200 refunded by the trust (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- OSCE test of £794 paid up-front by Trust* (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- OSCE training provided by the hospital (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- NHS pension and a range of great staff benefits
- Meet and greet on arrival
- Assistance with NMC Registration
- Full-time permanent positions
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth and promotion
*Terms & conditions apply
- Eligible to register with NMC
- A minimum of 12 months acute hospital experience within ICU
Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment - 26 jobs https://www.healthcarejobs.ie/jobs/health-care-ireland/kate-cowhig-international-healthcare-recruitment/ https://www.healthcarejobs.ie/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/1d76fb32-61e5-48c3-bd84-e52bde4fe5d2131236080435040240.png
This job was posted to Intensive care nurse, Ward nurse in London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 41000 - 43000 Per yearFull time...PermanentWatford, Hertfordshire, England
Role: HCPC/NMC Registered - Disability Analyst Location: Watford Salary: £41,000 to £43,000 Company: Independent Assessment Service...