- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 18 Feb 2020
- 15 Aug 2020
CPL Healthcare is in partnership with its client Cork University Hospital (CUH) which are seeking an immediate requirement for registered staff nurses in Cork University Hospital.
About the Client
- Cork University Hospital (CUH) is the largest university teaching hospital (800 bed) in Ireland and is the only Level 1 Trauma centre in the country due to the presence of over 40 different medical and surgical specialties on the campus.
- In 2016 CUH had 63,444 ED presentations, Applyout-patient attendances 45,493 inpatient discharges and 80,938 day cases.
- Medical / Surgical
- Neuro medical
- Renal medicine
- Degree qualified registered general nurse with at least a minimum of 3 years current acute hospital experience.
- Current experience must be relevant to the specialty for which you are applying and must be within a 125bed+ acute hospital.
- It is essential that you have full registration on the general division of the NMBI or be close to obtaining same.
- You must be eligible to work in Ireland
- You must have excellent communication and teamwork skills
To apply in confidence / for more information
This job was posted to Community nurse, Intensive care nurse, Nurse advisor in Cork
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 20 - 23 Per hourFull timePermanentCork, Cork, Ireland
Staff Nurse job with excellent small nursing home in CorkNurse Care of Elderly Staff Nurse RGN Registered General NurseLOCATION: Co...