Colchester, Essex, England
- £ 20 - 30 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Feb 2020
- 13 Mar 2020
For a role based in Colchester, Athona Recruitment is currently recruiting a band 5 registered community nurse to work for an NHS Trust on an ad-hoc basis, with a 6 month full time opportunity.
To be considered for this role, you must:
* Hold a valid NMC pin
* Have at least six months experience, preferably in a similar position
* Provide a clear, in-date enhanced DBS.
Why choose Athona?
* Excellent hourly rates, with prompt weekly payments
* Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialties
* Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
* Referral scheme
* Revalidation support and CPD contribution.
Athona Recruitment's Nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in placing nurses into shifts, fixed-term contracts or permanent positions in London and the South East. If you're looking for a role in the NHS or private sector, we have a position for you.
Ref: 1N 0012687