Senior Staff Nurse- Nursing home Killarney
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Feb 2020
- 9 Aug 2020
Senior Staff Nurse required for elderly care nursing home in Killarney, Co Kerry
Immediate vacancy for a senior staff nurse in modern nursing home located in Kerry. The home offers state of the art facilities, activities and services to their residents, designed to meet the special needs of the older person in pleasant surroundings, whilst facilitating freedom and independence for the more active, on either a permanent or temporary basis.
Excellent benefits, work environment and room for progression.
- Experience of elderly care and gerontology highly desirable
- RGN qualified with significant post graduate experience (min. 2 years)
- Ideally management experience or qualification
- Working knowledge of HIQA requirements highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Eligibility to work in Ireland
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse in Killarney
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 28,768 - 45,000 Per yearFull timePermanent...Killarney, Kerry, Ireland
Job Description Nurses (all disciplines), Ireland Trinity Recruitment in partnership with its clients, is currently seeking experie...
Full timePermanentKerry, Kerry, Ireland
Director of Nursing,Nursing Home, Killarney, KerryCpl Healthcare in partnership with its clients, is seeking experienced Nurse Mana...