Person In Charge
- € 55,000 - 60,000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 31 Jan 2020
- 29 Feb 2020
Care Network Ireland are currently recruiting for a 51 bedded Nursing Home in Co. Kerry.
We are looking for a Person in Charge who will have responsibility for managing the Nursing Home in a manner that maintains its homely and welcoming ethos, while delivering evidence-based high quality person-centred care and support to our Residents consistent with Regulatory requirements and HIQA Standards.
- The overall management of the Nursing Home and its Staff - reporting to the Provider.
- Ensuring the on-going development of a person-centred model of care and support focusing on the dignity and rights of all.
- Leading and managing an enthusiastic team of staff members.
- Ensuring the development/updating of policies, programmes and evidence-based practice consistent with
Regulatory requirements and HIQA Standards and Guidance.
- A Registered Nurse with not less than 3 years’ experience of nursing older persons within the past 6 years.
- A post registration management qualification in health or a related field.
- Not less than 3 years experience in a management capacity in the health and social care area,
- A good knowledge of Regulations and HIQA Standards relating to Designated Centres for Older Persons.
- Good Interpersonal & Communication Skills
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Palliative care, Ward nurse in Kerry
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentKerry, Kerry, Ireland
Director of Nursing,Nursing Home, Killarney, KerryCpl Healthcare in partnership with its clients, is seeking experienced Nurse Mana...