Theatre Practitioner - Scrub
Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 32000 - 35000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 30 Jan 2020
- 27 Feb 2020
Theatre Practitioner - Scrub (RGN / ODP)
At TTM Healthcare we are proud to have partnered with a leading independent hospital group who are currently recruiting for a Scrub Nurse/ ODP to join a busy team within a private hospital located in Leeds.
Our client is one of the leading independent healthcare providers in the area, and this hospital offers a wide variety of top-quality surgeries to a diverse range of patients.
This service has a CQC Rating of ‘OUTSTANDING’ and is known to be one of the most renowned hospital in the UK. The CQC highlighted that patient care was at the heart of the service and this is testimony to the commitment, skill and pride of the team at the hospital.
- Providing each of your patients with a high level of personalised care during their peri-operative phase
- Supporting and assisting in the management and organisation of care provision within the operating department
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of services and working to develop and enhance the knowledge and skills of yourself and your colleagues
- Committed to promoting best practice and ensuring all procedures are carried out to the highest level of quality and meet each patients' individual needs, whilst being sensitive to their dignity and privacy
- Applying clinical reasoning across a range and varied patient case mix and showing competency across a range of skills
- Ensuring all equipment is managed safely and effectively
- RGN – NMC or HCPC registration
- Experience in a variety of theatre settings, ideally orthopaedics scrub
- This is a full-time position of 37.5 hours per week
- Salary up to £35,000 depending on experience - Negotiable
- Generous holiday allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- Excellent training and development opportunities
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was posted to Nurse practitioner in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 60 Per hourFull timeBankMaidstone, Kent, England
NMC Registered – Advanced Nurse OR Emergency Nurse Practitioner Location: West Kent and East KentMerco, experts in clinical staffin...
£ 62 Per hourFull timeBankExeter, Devon, England
NMC Registered – Advanced Nurse Practitioner (Independent Prescriber – V300)This is an exciting opportunity to work for an Out of H...