London, Greater London, England
- £ 26000 - 35000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Jan 2020
- 12 Feb 2020
At TTM Healthcare we are proud to have partnered a private London based client that offers world class treatment to patients across a range of Medical and Surgical specialties both inpatients and outpatient. Located in a beautiful, leafy district of London they work to provide the best in private healthcare & NHS services and facilities. They have an available opportunity for an Recovery Nurse with excellent experience, skills and knowledge. If you think the position is right for you, let’s talk.
The overall responsibility within this role is to provide critical care to patients pre and post surgery.
YOUR CLINICAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reporting into the Theatre Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that a high standard of care is maintained within the Theatre department at all times. Part of your role will involve assisting in the development and implementation of high standards of clinical practice in relation to post-operative care. Your day to day will involve planning the individual care of patients and ensuring this care in provided according to strict guidelines. You will educate each patient in all aspects of their post operative and after care plans. You will also act as a support to junior members of staff and offer them guidance when necessary. In this role you will have an innate ability to identify risks to patients and manage them accordingly. You will also be assigned other ad hoc duties as required by senior members of staff.
YOUR EDUCATIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
To be eligible for the role, you will need to:
- Be an NMC registered nurse with experience of working in a surgical or outpatient setting
- Have a passion for high quality patient safety and care
- Experience of customer care, including interacting with challenging customers and situations
- Have the willingness to undergo further training and development to broaden your skill set
- Be a caring and compassionate nurse with strong attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Adapt easily to new situations and be able to build strong working relationships within the team
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Holiday entitlement-27 days plus bank holidays
- Pension-including continuation of NHS pension if required
- Season Ticket Loan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Discounts on retail
- Continued professional development
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Apply now for a call back to discuss the role in more detail
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was posted to Theatre nurse in London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 23023 - 25656 Per yearFull timePermanentHarlow, Essex, England
Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment is recruiting Nurses for Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust located in Harlow, ...