Assistant Director of Nursing job for lively nursing home
- € 55,000 - 70,000 Per year
- Full time
- Permanent, Contract, Bank
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Jan 2020
- 14 Jul 2020
Our client is currently seeking an Assistant Director of Nursing for their state of the art nursing home in Kinnegad, Westmeath
The role of the ADON is to support the Director of Nursing in both the clinical and professional leadership of the team and to deliver hands on nursing care.
Duties will include (but are not exclusive) ensuring the provision of a high standard of care, participation in the overall management of the home, oversight of the organisation of the team and responsibility for the implementation and development of policies and procedures.
Salary will be based on experience and is competitive for the role.
• Full registration on the general register of the NMBI
• Minimum of 3-5 years post graduate nursing experience
• Previous aged care nursing experience required
• Post graduate qualification in gerontology/other related healthcare studies desireable
• Knowledge and understanding of residential care legislation as detailed by HIQA is essential
• Sound knowledge of relevant legislation in care of the older person is essential
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Eligibility to work in Ireland
Apply with CV or call Maria
Ref: ADON MOWKINN
This job was posted to Nurse advisor, Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Kinnegad
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 35,000 - 45,800 Per yearFull timePermanent...Kinnegad, Westmeath, Ireland
Dynamic Staff Nurse required for state of the art nursing home Speciality: Care of the elderly Hours: Full time 36-42 hours per wee...