Athona Recruitment is currently recruiting a band 5 A&E Nurse to work for an NHS Trust agency ad-hoc basis in East London. You will have the choice of working a variety of shifts including days and nights.
Duties will include:
* Medicine management
* Male and female catheterisation - care of and insertion
* Assessing and accurately maintaining clinical observations.
To be considered for this role, you must:
* Hold a valid NMC pin
* Have at least six months experience, preferably in a similar position
* Provide a clear, in-date enhanced DBS.
* Previous A&E experience or A&E trained
Why choose Athona?
* Excellent hourly rates, with prompt weekly payments
* Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialties
* Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
* Referral scheme
* Revalidation support and CPD contribution.
Athona Recruitment's Nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in placing nurses into shifts, fixed-term contracts or permanent positions in the South East and Midlands. If you're looking for a role in the NHS or private sector, we have a position for you.