Theatre Nurse, Maternity Hospital Dublin
- € 29346 - 45701 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Jan 2020
- 10 Jul 2020
Theatre Nurses required for leading Maternity Hospital Dublin Ireland.
Interviews Onsite or Skype
In association with The Rotunda Hospital, Dublin Cpl Healthcare are seeking to recruit Theatre Nurses for Full Time positions.
The Rotunda Hospital, Dublin is the world’s longest running maternity hospital, founded in 1745. It is the most active maternity hospital in Europe. The hospital delivers approximately 9000 babies annually. The world class maternity hospital is committed to the provision of acute services in maternity, neonatology, gynaecology and fertility.
- General Nursing Qualification (Degree Holder)
- Post Qualification course in Theatre/Peri Operative desireable
- NMBI Pin holder, or eligible for registration
- 2 years recent Theatre nursing experience in 150+ bedded hospital
- Recent eperience in obstetric and gynaecology desireable
- Evidence of Professional development
- Excellent communication skills
- Full time Contract (39 hour working week) with excellent Public Service Pension
- Salary Scales – annual increases
- Annual Leave entitlements range from 24 days to 32 days
- Return Flights Paid
- NMBI Cost Reimbursed
- NMBI Costs Reimbursed
- RCSI Aptitude Test Paid
- AWS Permit Paid
- Entry Visa Reimbursed
- Accommodation provided for initial 8 weeks
- Excellent Education, Training & Development Programs available
- Medical Insurance Discount
- Employee Discounts
- Excellent transportation links (Bus, LUAS, Dart)
Apply in Confidence;
Catriona Kelly – Cpl Healthcare
Ph: + Apply
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentDublin, Donegal, Ireland
We are seeking a CNM 3 Operating Theatre Services Manager, for our client, a Dublin hospital Requirement •Registered General Nurse...
€ 30000 - 49000 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Medical Surgical Staff Nurse opportunity Dublin hospital An excellent hospital based in Dublin is currently recruiting Staff Nurses...
$ 28,768 - 45,800 Per yearFull timePermanent...Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
Our client HSE University hospital has excellent opportunities available immediately for Registered Staff Nurses in Dublin. They ar...