Nurse Advisor (RGN, RCN,RM), Co. Meath
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Jan 2020
- 10 Jul 2020
Nurse Advisor (General, Paediatric and/or Midwifery), Navan, Co. Meath.
In association with our client Cpl Healthcare are seeking to recruit Nurse Advisors for an office-based role in Navan, Co. Meath. The service operates 24 hour a day, 7 days per week, and full flexibility is required if successful.
If you are a Registered Nurse/Midwife seeking a career within a non-clinical setting, this may be for you. as the role involves telephone triage, we are welcoming Nurses with 3-5 Years acute hospital and/or community experience recently.
• Registered Nurse with NMBI
• Affiliated with INMO or equivalent union.
• 3 to 5 years post registration experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Computer Skills
• Flexible approach to working shifts
• Willingness to work as part of a team and adaptable to change
• Triage/A & E / Community / Public Health / Counselling experience desirable
• Competitive Salary
• VHI Health Steps Silver Policy
• Airport lounge access through Priority Pass membership
• Discounted Travel Insurance
• Free Fruit
• Fun Fridays
• Casual Dress
• Free hot drinks
• Fun & relaxed environment
• Monthly massages
• Break rooms
Apply in Confidence;
Catriona Kelly – Cpl Healthcare
Ph: + Apply
This job was posted to A&E nurse, Community nurse, Nurse advisor in Navan
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 55,000 - 70,000 Per yearFull timePermanent...Meath, Meath, Ireland
Our client is recruiting an Assistant Director of Nursing The Nursing home Group consists of 10 nursing homes and a development pla...
€ 40000 - 50000 Per yearFull timePermanentMeath, Meath, Ireland
Clinical Nurse Manager Nursing Home top job in Meath Clinical Nurse ManagerCo Meath40,000 to 50,000 per annumOur client an establis...