Deputy Manager,Adult Learning Disability, Guernsey
St Peter Port, Guernsey, Crown Dependencies
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Jan 2020
- 10 Jul 2020
Deputy Manager Adult Learning Disability, Guernsey
Adult Community Services
Grade: Band 6 £31,531 - £38,055 BAR £39,299 - £42,715 per annum
Are you passionate about enhancing the lives of people with learning disabilities and/or autism? Our client are looking to recruit Deputy Managers to join the Adult Disability Team in Guernsey.
You will play an important part in the development of the service for the future, you will need to be an enthusiastic and forward thinking individual with a person centred approach assisting people to live and thrive in their own homes. You could make a real difference, helping people to reach their full potential.
- Registered Nurse or Social Worker
- Evidence of CPD at diploma level
- Teaching/mentoring qualification
- Diploma in a related field
- Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational
- Achievement or equivalent (D32/33, NVQ A1)
- Good IT skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- To hold a valid driving licence (this may be negotiatedwith the manager dependant on area.)
- Leadership and management skills.
- Caring and empathetic nature.
- Understanding of learning disabilities and/or willingness to learn.
To apply for this role, you must be a registered Health or Social Care Professional and evidence of CPD at diploma level.
- Competitive Pay
- Great Career Progression Opportunities
- Generous Annual Leave
- Annual Bonus
- Accommodation Assistance
- Paid Interview Expenses
Guernsey is situated in the English Channel, between England and France. Its climate is amongst the mildest and sunniest in the whole of the British Isles, being warmed by the adjacent Gulf Stream. Guernsey offers a perfect work life balance, with more annual leave than in Ireland and/or England, and less time spent commuting to work. In your free time there are lots of activities to keep you busy such as; sports, cliff walks, relaxing at one of their stunning beaches, dining in some of their great restaurants, shopping on the quaint high street, surfing, kayaking, and/or sailing on their fabulous waters.
Apply in confidence
Cpl Contact - Catriona Kelly