Skype Interviews for Nursing Jobs in Ireland
- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 13 Jan 2020
- 10 Jul 2020
Experienced and Graduate Nurses welcome to apply.
Would you be interested to work for one of Ireland’s leading Non-Governmental Organisation and be part of the solution to the needs of people and communities impacted by homelessness across Ireland?
Our client (a registered charity) is seeking nurses for their residential stabilisation unit which provides a safe and stable environment for young people over 18 years of age who wish to stabilise problematic drug use and maintain a drug/alcohol free life.
- Nursing Qualification – BSc in Psychiatric or General Nursing
- Eligible for registered with NMBI, Ireland’s Nursing Authority
- Willingness to obtain satisfactory OET/IETLS for NMBI registration within 6 months of Offer Letter Date.
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive, calm and client centered approach to their work.
- Experience of working with clients detoxing from methadone in a residential setting is desirable.
- A keen interest in the area of addiction and an overall awareness/understanding of the social implications of drug misuse
- Rewarding careers for general or psychiatric nurses
- 2-year fixed term contract with a view to permanency
- Fully supported work environments
- Government PayScale’s Apply
- NMBI costs to €495 reimbursed
- European Flights one way*
- 4 weeks shared accommodation*
*12-month reimbursement period on flights and accommodation
Apply in Confidence;
Catriona Kelly – Cpl Healthcare
Ph: + Apply
This job was posted to Community nurse, Ward nurse, Community mental health nurse in Dublin
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 35000 - 45000 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Theatre Coordinator Job CNM2 Clinical Nurse Manager 2 Dublin Job DescriptionJob Title ; General Theatre Co-ordinator Grade; CNM2Dep...
€ 28,768 - 45,800 Per yearFull timePermanent...Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
Our client, HSE University hospital is recruiting an Emergency Nurse for their busy Emergency Department Location: Dublin Salary: D...
€ 35000 - 49000 Per yearPart timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Oncology Staff Nurse Day Oncology or Inpatient Oncology Private HospitalDublinFull Time or Part time permanent positionsOur client ...