OHN, Part time, Dunboyne, Co. Meath
- € 49056 - 57995 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Jan 2020
- 10 Jul 2020
Occupational Health Nurses, Leinster Region
3 Posts exist:
In association with our client Cpl Healthcare are seeking to recruit Occupational Health Nurses to join one of Ireland's leading nationwide providers of Occupational Health Services.
- Registered General Nurse with a relevant Occupational Health & Safety qualification
- At least 2 years relevant work experience ideally in Pharmaceutical and/or Manufacturing Industries
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Self-direct and works well with a team
- Proven ability to work with and influence at all levels within the organization
- Excellent PC and administration skills
Apply in Confidence;
Catriona Kelly Cpl Healthcare
Ph: + Apply
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 55,000 - 70,000 Per yearFull timePermanent...Meath, Meath, Ireland
Our client is recruiting an Assistant Director of Nursing The Nursing home Group consists of 10 nursing homes and a development pla...
€ 40000 - 50000 Per yearFull timePermanentMeath, Meath, Ireland
Clinical Nurse Manager Nursing Home top job in Meath Clinical Nurse ManagerCo Meath40,000 to 50,000 per annumOur client an establis...