Portsmouth, Hampshire, England
- £ 30401 - 37267 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
- 10 Jan 2020
- 7 Feb 2020
£30,401 - £37,267
At TTM Healthcare we are proud to have partnered with a world-class private hospital that provides a dynamic and stimulating environment for highly motivated nurses based in Portsmouth. They have an available opportunity for a Deputy Sister with great leadership skills who could support the wider team who will inspire and motivate a team in a fast-paced environment. If you think the position is right for you, let’s talk.
The overall responsibility within this role will be to deliver high standards of quality care by assessment at all times, evaluation and implementation of patient needs and guide others in this process.
The role involves the Deputy Sister to be able to delegate responsibilities from the Ward Sister/Charge Nurse as required. The Deputy sister you will also be expected to be part of the Hospital’s Clinical On-Call rota. As Deputy Sister, you will participate through mentorship in the orientation and development of junior staff.
To be eligible for the role, you will need to:
- Be registered with the NMC
- 2 or more years’ experience with a surgical setting
- Have excellent communication skills and work well in a team
- Evidence of continuous professional development, with a good understanding of the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and revalidation.
- Good knowledge and recent experience in surgical nursing, with good communication skills.
- A mentorship qualification is not essential, however it desirable and will be utilised.
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
To fulfil your dream of working for a company that will truly appreciate you then apply today …………
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Ref: DS - Portsmouth
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Portsmouth, Hampshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32000 - 32000 Per yearFull timePermanentWaterlooville, Hampshire, England
Health and Disability Assessment Role - Disability Analyst in Waterlooville Location: Waterlooville, Hampshire Salary: £32,000 Full...