Office Based Nurse Manager
- € 0 - 0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 10 Jan 2020
- 7 Feb 2020
Office Based Nurse Manager
At TTM Healthcare we are proud to have partnered with Ireland’s leading provider of homecare nursing services in South West Dublin. They have an available opportunity for an Office Based Nurse Manager with excellent experience, skills and knowledge. If you think the position is right for you, let’s talk.
This is a maternity leave cover post however, there may be an opportunity for this post to be extended to a permanent full time position.
Your Clinical Responsibilities:
- To act as an expert practitioner within the referral department demonstrating advanced clinical competence.
- To lead referral acceptance and assessment of patient care needs as well as develop and evaluate care programmes.
- To anticipate and identify improvements needed and address deficiencies in the quality of service provided. This will include rota efficiency, service development needs, development and implementation of policies, audit processes and patient safety initiatives.
- To cooperate fully, professionally and openly with the field based Nurse Managers To support the integration of services across OPAT-CIT Services & General Services.
- To maintain the highest standards of record keeping and ensure accurate input of data onto IT systems.
- Recognise and report immediately any untoward events on a patient visit.
- To demonstrate a commitment to the identification of risk by reporting all incidents and near misses as well as following through on action plans, and implementing preventative actions.
- To carry out regular risk assessments to identify clinical risks and prevent accidents, in accordance with TCP guidelines.
- Work with multi-disciplinary teams to obtain a seamless referral process between referring units and the management control centre.
- To be responsible for establishing and keeping track of quality improvement and other information that concerns patient care.
- To participate in multidisciplinary internal TCP meetings and externally when required
- Providing reports / clinical information to the HSE as required
- Developing relationships with other services providers both HSE and private to ensure smooth running of the National Service
- To act as a clinical lead on behalf of the HSE, to report on clinical incidents and advise all other providers on the guidelines and process of the National programme
- To act as a clinical support to the Administrative staff within MCC, to offer guidance where necessary
To be eligible for the role, you will need to:
- NMBI registered
- High level of attention to detail, having a systematic and structured approach to tasks and processes as well as having excellent management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to liaise with persons of all levels of nursing to coordinate patient services.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office.
- Displays a good deal of flexibility and is adaptable to change.
- Ability to multitask in an ever changing environment
- Ability to problem solve and devise solutions to ensure all patients have access to the national service.
You will enjoy the following benefits:
Competitive Salary starting at €36k per annum
Monday to Saturday 7:30am to 7:30pm
23 days annual salary adding 1 day per of service up to 28 days
Training & Development Opportunities inc financial support and study leave
Location: Dublin South West
Hours: Monday to Saturday 7:30am to 7:30pm
Job-Type: Permanent, working 37.5 hours per week
Salary from €50k DOE
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Call Louise today Applyor email your most recent CV to Apply for more information.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 28,768 - 45,800 Per yearFull timePermanent...Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
Job Description Job Title; Staff Nurse Department ; Intensive Care Unit Reports to ; Nurse Manager Overall Purpose of Job Provide p...
€ 50,000 - 65,000 Per yearFull timePermanent...Dublin South, Dublin, Ireland
Our clients top private hospital is seeking a Clinical Facilitator - ICU Overall Purpose of Job To facilitate the achievement of th...
€ 48000 - 49000 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Clinical Nurse Manager Oncology CNM job opportunity in Dublin This is an excellent opportunity with a top hospital in Dublin for a ...
€ 35,000 - 50,000 Per yearFull timePermanent...Foxrock, Dublin, Ireland
Dublin's Luxurious Private Elderly Care Facility. Committed To Quality Of Life For All - newly opened in November 2019. The team is...