Nurse Homecare Sligo
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 10 Jan 2020
- 7 Jul 2020
Qualified General/Paediatric Nurses Required for all areas in Sligo.
MyHomecare is currently recruiting for the children with complex needs tender which would be assiting one on one with children with various disabilities in their own home. The Ideal applicant would have previous experience working one on one with children and would also be a approachable and supportive individual capable of working on their own initiative.
My Homecare Jobs Benefits:
- Excellent Rates of pay
- All required courses are available to all of our Registered Nurses as well as any other course that is needed.
- Monthly rosters usually completed in advance.
- €100 offered towards annual INMO registration yearly
- €150 introduce a Nurse incentive offered to nurses.
- 1 Free Uniform for newly activated Nurses
My Homecare Registered Nurses must have the following;
- In date and current ABA pin.
- Previous experience working with Children is an advantage.
- Willingness to undergo any training required.
- All nurses are required to undergo Garda Vetting.
- Nurses must be Willing to register with the INMO or affiliated union.
- Full immunizations and Vaccination history will need to be provided.
My Homecare Duties:
- Changing Peg Feed
- Skin Care
- Medication Administration
- Seizure management
All Nurses applying for Homecare Nurse Jobs in Donegal will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply contact Joshua Brown-Bolton on Apply or e-mail me with your updated CV to email@example.com quoting JO-1911-441513 in the subject title of your email. Shortlisting may apply based on the information given on the CV submitted.