Oncology Nurses Ireland
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 16 Dec 2019
- 13 Jun 2020
Cpl Healthcare in partnership with the HSE is hoping to recruit Registered General Nurses for full time positions working with St Luke’s Hospital in Dublin.
St. Luke's Hospital, is a hospital in south Dublin, Ireland which specialises in treating cancer patients from throughout Ireland for over half a century. It is primary national centre for radiotherapy treatment.
It provides an array of treatments including
- Hormone Therapy
- Imagine guided Radiotherapy
- An array of surgeries
- Targeted Therapy
Cpl Healthcare are looking to recruit 2 nurses for full time positions in St Luke’s Hospital. Interested candidates must have
Interested candidates must have
- Recognised Nursing qualification
- Previous experience working in an oncology setting is essential
- Qualification in oncology is desirable but not essential
- Experience administering chemotherapy is of benefit but not essential
- OET / IELTS results in line with NMBI requirements
- These positions are full time roles days and night duty.
- Flights to Ireland and a return flight back home after completing two years of service
- Assistance with NMBI costs
- Payment of working and entry visas
- Payment of RCSI exam where applicable
- Four weeks accommodation when you arrive in Ireland
This job was posted to Palliative care, Ward nurse in Dublin
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 35000 - 40000 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Nurse Intensive Care nursing job in acute hospital in DublinA state-of-the art hospital requires a Staff Nurse for their Intensiv C...
€ 35000 - 50000 Per yearFull timeContract...Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
Staff Nurses Medical & Surgical jobs with Dublin HospitalsOur clients well established hospitals in Dublin are currently recruiting...
€ 35000 - 50000 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Orthopaedics NurseHospital North Dublin Our client a hospital based in North Dublin is currently recruiting Staff Nurses with Ortho...