Enfermeras para Centro de Desintoxicacion Dublin
Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 2 Dec 2019
- 30 May 2020
CPL Healthcare in partnership with an Irish organisation providing service to individuals experiencing homelessness are looking for nurses for their facilities in Dublin. The service provides care in areas of prevention, housing, homelessness and under 18s residential and drug treatment.
Successful applicants will be part of a dynamic multidisciplinary team providing care in an exciting and developing healthcare environment, with defined career development pathways.
Sucessfull canidates will:
- Be NMBI registered (RPN and RGN)
- Relevant post qualification experience in an acute mental health setting, experience in detox/rehabilitation and homelessness a distinct advantage but not essential. New graduates interested in working in this area will be considered.
- Strong organisational/team skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Eligibility to work in Ireland.
Attractive relocation packages and salary on offer.
INTERVIEWS IN MADRID COMMENCING 25th of NOVEMBER
This job was posted to Community nurse, Community mental health nurse, Ward mental health nurse in Madrid, Madrid, Spain
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentDublin city, Dublin, Ireland
Cpl Healthcare and their world-renowned client will be hosting interviews in Madrid in mid-November 2019 for staff nurses intereste...