Clinical Nurse Facilitator - ICU
- € 0 - 0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 29 Nov 2019
- 27 Dec 2019
Clinical Facilitator (ICU)
At TTM Healthcare we are proud to have partnered with a state of the art Acute Hospital based in South Dublin. They have an available opportunity for Clinical Facilitator for their ICU department with excellent experience, skills and knowledge. If you think the position is right for you, let’s talk.
This is a permanent full time role working 37 hours per week.
- To facilitate the achievement of the Hospital’s mission to provide exceptional patient care in an environment where quality, respect, caring and compassion are at the centre of all we do
- To enhance outcomes for patients by assessment of standards of Nursing and Health Care Assistant practice, the planning and implementation of appropriate education and professional development
- The role embraces the promotion of continuous practice development, utilising the skills of collaboration, networking and effective relationship building (Thornbury, 1999, McCormack et al, 1999, Manley, 2000)
- Providing a quality educational and supportive service to ICU Nursing staff and Beacon Hospitals New Graduate Training and Development Programme.
- The coordination and management of up to date educational/ clinical programmes for relevant staff
To be eligible for the role, you will need to:
Candidates must be registered in the General Division of the Register of Nurses kept by An Bord Altranais (NMBI).
· Post graduate degree or equivalent in ICU Nursing
· Masters in Clinical practice or similar is essential
· Alert course desirable
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in Ireland.
You will enjoy the following benefits:
Maternity leave scheme
Premium pay for night shifts and weekend shifts
Flexible work practices
Excellent training & development opportunities
Discounted treatment rates
Discounted pharmacy rates
Education sponsorship including financial support and study leave
Location: Dublin South
Salary: €49k to €59k per annum
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Call Louise today Applyor for more information, email your most recent CV to Apply today!
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 50000 - 65000 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Assistant Director of Nursing Job top hospital in DublinADONHSE Hospital Dublin Excellent opportunity an Assistant Director of Nurs...