Nurses - Residential services vacancies North Cork
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 29 Nov 2019
- 26 May 2020
I am seeking nursing applications for a large service in North Cork which provides services and supports to children and adults with special needs, and their families. These roles are based within their residential services where you will have responsibility for providing nursing care as needed. You will be a member of a large multidisplinary team spanning social care, medical and allied health professionals.
THE JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Registered general nurse with previous experience in elderly care
- RNID, RPN and RSCN qualified nurses from graduate status upwards
- Must hold full registration on relevant division of the NMBI
- Adaptation is not an option for non-EU nurses
- You must be able to demonstrate a desire to work in this area
- You must be eligible to work in Ireland
- You must have excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Full driving license essential.