Lymphology Product Specialist - Dublin
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 29 Nov 2019
- 26 May 2020
On behalf of their client, Cpl Healthcare are seeking to recruit a Product Specialist in the area of Lymphology for Leinster, primarily based in Dublin. The successful applicant must have strong clinical experience in the area of Lymphoedema/similar as this role involves direct contact with the end user of the product.
The ideal candidate should be highly motivated, ambitious and dedicated with the ability and drive to grow existing business and develop new business.
Key Responsibilities are not limited to but will include:
- Generate profitable territory sales in line with annual, quarterly and monthly sales targets through a combination of appropriate activities with existing and potential customers
- Establish strong working relationships with a range of senior health professionals
- Demonstrates and excellent knowledge of the product range and a sound understanding of the associated medical discipline.
- Provide technical training and support to clinical personnel on the use and fitting of the Lymphology product range.
- Co-ordinate study day programmes
- Ability to explore new clients, market potential and business opportunities.
- Prioritise objectives and schedule work to make best use of time and resources
- Maintain up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge of sales products
- Actively gather market intelligence on our own and competitor portfolio / activities and supply information punctually in line with the requirements set out by management
- Seek and evaluate new product ideas, providing adequate information and facilitate ongoing communication. Assist in product evaluations and /or clinical studies as appropriate.
- Work closely and effectively with other members of the sales team and with support functions in order to provide the best possible service to the customer and the patient.
- Develop and maintain accurate customer and account records for the territory.
- Work creatively to create market leading position.
- Provide detailed, accurate and timely updates to the relevant Business Manager.
- Participate in trade shows, training and marketing activities.
- The successful applicant must have strong clinical experience in the area of Lymphoedema/similar as this role involves direct contact with the end user of the product.
- Proven sales calibre, sales growth driven.
- Ability to meet frequently with customers and other decision makers
- Ability to travel frequently throughout the assigned territory
- Previous Sales experience within the Medical Devices sector is essential
- Excellent numeric skills and a problem solver using data
- Good negotiator with the ability to sell across multiple specialities
- Highly developed interpersonal, networking and influencing skills
- Ability to work effectively and cooperatively with others
- Proven experience in managing pressure, deadlines and setbacks efficiently while maintaining commitment despite opposition
- Excellent written, communication and presentation and interpersonal skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong personal drive
Attractive remuneration package applies.
For further details, please contact me on:
t: + Apply
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 48000 - 57000 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin 3, Dublin, Ireland
POSITIONS AVAILABLE THE OPPORTUNITY: Clinical Nurse Specialist (Infection Prevention and Control) THE BACKGROUND: At TTM Healthcar...
€ 50,000 - 65,000 Per yearFull timePermanent...Dublin South, Dublin, Ireland
Our clients top private hospital is seeking a Clinical Facilitator - ICU Overall Purpose of Job To facilitate the achievement of th...