Director of Nursing- County Kerry
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 29 Nov 2019
- 26 May 2020
Immediate vacancy for a Director of Nursing for a 56 bed nursing home, centrally located in a large Kerry town. The home offers residential care as well as specialist Memory Care for residents living with dementia. They also provide respite care to give home carers a much needed break, or rehabilitation after a hospital stay.
Excellent benefits, work environment and room for progression.
- Must be a registered nurse on the live register of nurses maintained by the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland, NMBI.
- Adaptation is not an option.
- Must have 6 years relevant post registration nursing experience.
- Within the past 6 years must have worked a minimum of 3 year's in elderly care.
- Must possess (within the last 6 years) a minimum of 3 years management/supervisory experience.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with residents, their families, staff and all external bodies
- Must have a post-registration qualification in Gerontology or Dementia Care
- Post-registration qualification in healthcare management or equivalent or an intention to undertake same is required.
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland
For further information please contact Catherine
T: + Apply
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 65000 - 75000 Per yearFull timePermanentLimerick, Limerick, Ireland
Director of Nursing excellent nursing home job opportunity in Limerick Director of NursingLimerickAn excellent Nursing Home in Lime...
€ 19.00 - 22.00 Per hourFull timePermanentLimerick, Limerick, Ireland
Staff Nurse jobs excellent nursing home in DublinStaff NurseNurseNursing HomeDublinHead Hunt International is currently looking for...